1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tuner, Gig Bag and some Jazz Accessories.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jiant., Mar 21, 2006.

1. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Sabine RT-7000 Rackmount tuner. Excellent condition, racked since day I got it. One slight scratch on top and some slight rack rash. It works like new, I just don't need it anymore since I'm starting to buy pedals and I got a TU-2. Sold!

Audio Technica 601G Wireless System. I'm the second owner, I've used it maybe 5 times since I bought it. I've never had dropout problems, it has 10 selectable UHF channels, the bodypack and reciever are both in immaculate condition. It comes with the original box as well. No longer on the market.

Gator Gig Bag, only used twice. Single shoulder strap and one large pocket to put accessories in. Sold!

White Jazz Pickguard- Came straight off my MIM Jazz. $10

All prices are negotiable and include shipping within US only!

I will have pics later this week, when I meet my parents on Thursday night and pickup their digital camera. The only trades I can really think that I would go for are pedals. I'm namely looking for a good delay(either Line 6 or something else of similar quality), but run whatever you want by me, the worst I can do is say no. Thanks and God Bless. -Brad

2. ldervish

ldervish

May 22, 2005
    Johnson City, TN
    pm re: gator

3. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    The Gator is gone.

4. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Here's some pics of stuff, just stock photos to give you an idea of what I have.

The tuner
    [​IMG]

The wireless. The only difference in mine is the yellow Audio Technica decal on the top of the reciever, in this picture it looks like it was removed.
    [​IMG]

5. any picks of the Black pickguard...? I need an 11-hole one, thanks :help:

6. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    I'll have pics on Thursday night or Friday.

7. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Here's a pic of the black Jazz guard. Other pics available upon request.

Attached Files:

8. :eek: dibs on pickguard... the black one, I will PM you later jiant. I am at work now.

9. PM on Sabine

10. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Im leaving today to go to a show with my drama/ improv group. I'll be back Sunday, I'll answer PMs and everything then. Everyone take care and have a safe weekend. Later

11. Trade offer PMed to ya, let me know what you think and get back with me. :ninja:

12. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    Everything up to date. The only things left are the white pickguard and the wireless. Somebody pick these up!

13. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    The wireless is off the market.