1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TUNERS

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by lefty, Mar 6, 2008.

1. lefty

lefty

Sep 25, 2004
    i just received some tuners from ebay.the guy told me that they were 11/16 in size. i measured my wormoth neck and the tuner holes are 11/16 so i win the bid and get the tuners and they are too big! i measure the tuners and they are (the rings) 3/4".
    too big!
    have you ever heard of 3/4 rings for tuners?

2. lowbass68

lowbass68

Feb 3, 2008
    What brand are the tuners? Some Mighty-Mite tuners have oversided bushings like those. I had a Mighty-Mite neck that Schaller bushings were too loose in. Ended up doweling the hole and redrilling to the proper size. Stew-Mac sells some tuners that have 23/32", just a hair to big for Fender or Warmoth 11/16" tuner holes. These tuners fit the necks they sell which are might-mite.

Measure the string post on the tuner. You may be able to get a set of Fender bushings from Allparts that work for you.