1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

tuners?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by mjmorris50632, Mar 27, 2009.

1. mjmorris50632

mjmorris50632

Mar 27, 2009
    I'm getting started again and looking for a good tuner around $50 or less. I have a Ibanez EDA 900. I had a Wasburn XB 100 jump pack package with a Randall Amp.
    Any help would be apprecated.
    Mike

2. toobalicious

toobalicious

May 6, 2008
    triad, nc
    find the boss TU-2 on craigslist or whatever. ive seen them used many times from $30-60. a pedal-type tuner with signal muting is very very useful, and the boss is probably more accurate than the "VU meter" looking deals that you might find new at that price point anyway.

3. Good recommendation from Toobalicious!

4. MNAirHead

MNAirHead Supporting Member

Stop by a pawn shop..

I bought 4 this week everything from Korgs to Seiko.. all priced $4-10 each..

Unfortunatley most stuff of this caliber is the same.. it's above $90 where the quality jumps (I do own a peterson.. just wanted something low cost to keep around at different places)

T.

5. Geist

Geist

Aug 31, 2007
    Sabine STX1100

I have one of these, and am very pleased. It's small, cheap, tracks quickly, and will track the low B easily.