For Sale Turkey day sell off

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by J. Brunka, Nov 24, 2021 at 9:52 PM.

1. J. Brunka

J. Brunka Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    Price:
    80-300
    United States
    Here are a few pedals for your consideration. I love them all but there is a limited amount of space on my shelves. All pedals have velcro on the bottom that can removed if you prefer. ConUS shipping is included in the prices.

Earthquaker Dispatch Master v.2 **SOLD
    Great delay/reverb. Comes with box.

Source Audio Aftershock $110
    Programmable OD/Dist/Fuzz. Can connect through MIDI, usb or to your mobile device. Comes with box, power supply and 1/4 in to 1/8 in TRS cable.

Way Huge Pork Loin w/JohnK mod $110
    Warm Overdrive with a great clean preamp. The mod brings out the clarity in the top end. No box for this one.

Meris package deal - Polymoon / Meris I/O $300
    Mind-blowing modulated delay and the MIDI connection box that lets you program presets from your computer and connect to a switcher on your board. The Polymoon is in a class by itself. I recommend watching some of the many videos about this pedal. Comes with both boxes and a stereo cable.

TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper $80
    Upgraded 2 button version of the Ditto. The second button can function as stop, reverse or half speed. Also this has a usb connector for downloading or uploading a loop from/to your computer. Includes original box.
    ** The toggle switch that configures the second footswitch has an issue. It sometimes doesn’t engage the down setting (stop). It requires a gentle push towards the unit and then down for it to engage. I’ve had this pedal for a couple of years and it has always been that way. It has never failed to reengage the stop function.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021 at 11:36 PM
    filler83, kranahan and RJ like this.
  2. nismaniac

nismaniac

Feb 21, 2005
    OKC, OK
    I have a regular OG Pork Loin that I love...can you tell me a bit more about the difference with this one? Thanks!!

3. J. Brunka

J. Brunka Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    The original PL sounds good but some think it is a bit muddy. The mod that JohnK did opened up the high end just a bit in a way that a lot of people like. Here is a link to the original thread about it:

Pork Loin mod

It’s also worth trying the pedal out at 18v for more headroom.

nismaniac likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2021