1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TWA releases DM-02 Dynamorph Envelope-controlled Harmonic Generator

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Mar 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    Featuring a distortion circuit where the amount and type of saturation is intricately linked to the input signal level, the TWA DM-02 Dynamorph™ creates multi-layered, highly complex waveforms that “morph” your instrument’s harmonic structure in bizarre yet decidedly musical ways. Add to this an envelope-detection circuit that controls distortion events via playing dynamics, and you have the extremely powerful tool for musical expression that is Dynamorph™.

The DM-02 can create an almost limitless variety of distortion & filtering effects, from mild drive to “starved-voltage” fuzz to massive, swept filter synth pads. The degree of any of these effects is determined by the playing dynamics of the user, making Dynamorph™ a truly personal experience.

For video demos of the TWA Dynamorph™ please CLICK HERE

The TWA Dynamorph™ offers the following features –
    • Unlimited range of sounds, from mild drive to extreme fuzz to massive synth filter sweeps.
    • Dynamically responsive to input signal – Input directly controls type/degree of distortion event.
    • Dual cascading Preamps – Each with independent Level control.
    • Ovid/Kafka mode switch – offers two different EQ curves as well as an obscure literary reference
    • Switchable “Morph” function allows Envelope control of the Distortion effect.
    • Dedicated Dry Level Control – allows user to blend in Dry signal to taste.
    • S3™ “Shortest Send” relay-based True-Bypass switching for transparent operation in bypass.
    • Optional Expression pedal control of Gain Level for additional effects.
    • “Butterfly” LED array reacts to playing dynamics – it just looks Dope!
    • 3-year warranty
    • Made in USA
    • Street Price $299
    For more info on TWA products including video demos of the DM-02 Dynamorph™, please visit our website.

TWA DYNA MORPH IMAGE.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    They really come up with some cool stuff.

4. cnltb

cnltb

May 28, 2005
    A Re-pacaged Prunes and Custard with some weird and unhelpfully named switches and buttons...?
    ...Judging by a demo a saw.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    BrBss likes this.
  5. Sunset Shalom

Sunset Shalom

May 9, 2016
    I totally saw a demo for this somewhere awhile back! Of course it was Andy from ProGuitar. He does all the best stuff :thumbsup:

If only I had 300$ I could justify on a single pedal... I will have to be content with playing fuzz through an envelope filter.

6. Chicory Blue

Chicory Blue

Oct 9, 2016
    What the jesus godding hell even is this and why do I want it so much?

It has a Kafka switch. What does that even- no, don't tell me, just take my money.

--^@

chuck3, MYLOWFREQ and Sunset Shalom like this.
  7. M0ses

M0ses

Sep 11, 2009
    Eastern Wisconsin
    Are these control labels for real, though?

8. lowendrachel

lowendrachel

Sep 11, 2012
    GTA, Ontario
    Cool!

9. 77stingray

77stingray Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Atlanta
    I'm guessing the Kafka switch turns you into a giant cockroach!!

Sunset Shalom likes this.
  10. Sunset Shalom

Sunset Shalom

May 9, 2016
    He is Franz Kafka:

I don't know why I find that parody rock opera about Franz so damn funny but it cracks me up every time :roflmao:

77stingray likes this.