Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Twangchief

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Philthy, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    Great to do business with. Quick payment and very smooth transaction. Very good guy to deal with. A+

2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Sold me a stupid nice tuner for a LOW price. Straight shooter, that Bill.

3. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Top notch seller. Just finished a deal for some hard to find items. I sent a paypal, he sent the goods very thoughtfully and carefully packed and they got to me real fast. I would confidently recommend dealing with him.

Thanks Bill!

4. mrphattay

mrphattay Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Great guy to deal with. Quick response & shipping. Real smooooth.
    Luckily, since my level of minimal acceptible Twangy-ness is markedly lower than his, his cast-offs set of strings is my score. I gobbled up those Phat, dead things and will give them a reprieve and a new home. - Recycling all the way. Thanks again, Twangchief.

5. rfalter

rfalter

Jul 20, 2004
    Pasadena, MD
    I scored an Avatar 212 cab from Bill this weekend. He met me (more than) halfway and we had a chance to chat for awhile. Great guy who has too much gear. Thanks again, Bill !

6. Bill is a super seller...the Presonus EQ3B arrived in mint shape, packed nicely.

Thanks again,
    Jay

7. Zemaitis

Zemaitis

Jan 7, 2004
    New Paltz NY
    Sold me a Morley A/B pedal in mint condition for a great price.
    A great guy to deal with and do business with.
    Thanks

8. truckin88

truckin88

Oct 18, 2001
    Newburgh, NY
    Super fast on shipping the bass thanks so much TWANGCHIEF, super smoth exchange....-Will (truckin88)

9. karter2000

karter2000 Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2005
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Great to deal with! Shipped very quickly, and was very friendly and helpful with dealing with the cross-border stuff. The Digiverb worked great and was as described. Thanks again!

Lyle

10. Twangchief sold me a USACG body for a ridiculously low price. It arrived today, well packed, and was everything I expected. I would certainly do business with him again.