Twiggys Tbird on the bay!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Tbirdbassist, Aug 27, 2005.

1. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
  2. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    I guess its a good way to get a bass that hasn't been played much.
  3. I really didnt get much play, besides the fact he really didnt make any interesting basslines in Manson, That bass, If im not mistaken, Was only used on Two songs during the last tour he did with Manson, One in BADG and one in DADG. Too bas he didnt keep using the Birds in APC and NIN, Im not really a fan of the Pbass specials hes using now... :rollno: :scowl:
  4. ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Wasn't (or still is) Twiggy in APC and NIN. If so, GC decided to neglect those facts too.
  5. i thought you were maybe meaning another twiggy :p
  6. Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    I like the red, but $3750? I can get a brand new Gibson T-bird for less than half that brand new. They can kiss my a#*! I'm not that big of a Twiggy Ramirez, Manson or Gibson fan.
  7. Scottie Johnson

Scottie Johnson

Sep 8, 2004
    He uses and American Deluxe P, not a special. Same as Paz played before him.

There was one of his basses about a year ago that looked exactley like that one on evil-bay.
  8. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    I think GC/IE is working the fact that "Twiggy Ramirez" owned this bass, and not "Jordie White". They're catering to the Mansonite crowd, and I think it's safe to say that's not a group of fanboys that will drop close to 4K on a backup Thunderbird. ;)