SOLD Two (2) Schroeder 15Ls

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ReBass, Feb 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Price:
    $400
    FS only - Two Schroeder 15L cabinets. I've had these for approximately 7 years. If you're looking for a killer lightweight 215 stack that you can move into the gig in one trip, these are the answer. Both are in great working condition - tight, focused, and punchy as heck. As the pics show one cab has a few tears in the finish from the other cab sitting on top of it. Doesn't affect function in any way and with the other cab on top of it you don't notice it at all. Each weighs 33.2 lbs according to my digital bathroom scale. Included in the sale is one cover - if sold separately, the cover will be included with the cab with the finish tears.

Ideally, I'd like to sell these as a pair and are priced as such - $400 for the pair. If sold separately, the cab without tears is $250, the one with tears is $200. New these go for $745 each. I will not ship these as I don't want to go through the hassle of finding boxes, packing them, dealing with FedEx, etc. I'm in Orange County, CA and would be willing to drive a short distance to make the deal work. Firm on price. Cash only. No trades.

IMG_1914.JPG IMG_1917.JPG IMG_1915.JPG IMG_1918.JPG IMG_1920.JPG IMG_1922.JPG IMG_1923.JPG IMG_1924.JPG

R&B and The Nameless like this.
  2. Truly wish you were closer. Nice cabs.

3. ReBass

ReBass Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Thanks - they are great cabs and a good deal at this price. I meant to mention that they're both 8 ohm.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021