Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Two Aguilar GS 112 cabs for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TimBosby, Jun 8, 2005.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    ***BOTH AGGIES ON HOLD UNTIL JULY 17th***

Both in excellent condition, both are the kind with tweeters

300 watts RMS 8 ohms

Each is $300 shipped to the continental U.S.

These are awesome cabs with great low end, but like everyone else, I want to get a Schroeder, specifically an 8 ohm 1212.

I can take pictures if you want...PM or email if you want an Aggie or two! :hyper:

I am trying to get rid of them locally too which is my preference but that limits my consumer base significantly.

Stock photo (sorry it's all I've got right now...I will supply pictures if you desire)...but mine are in excellent shape...all covering intact...a teeny bit of paint worn off the handle on each where it touches the body of the cab is all. 9/10 cosmetically, 10/10 functionally.

[​IMG]

Peace!
    -T. Bosby
    :bag:

2. damn, look at you bosby... just selling off everything and buying new. lucky man. best of luck selling the cabs.

3. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Still available.

4. Ampig

Ampig Supporting Member

Still available?

5. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Yes, still available. But I am out of town until July 16th and won't be able to ship them to you until after then.

6. Ampig

Ampig Supporting Member

I just need one, but I don't know that I can wait that long. I need it for my URB gig and that'll be cutting it real close on some scheduled dates.

7. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    That probably would not work then because I won't be back until sometime later on the 16th which is a Saturday, which means the earliest I could ship it would be Monday the 18th and it probably would not arrive until the 20th or 21st. Sorry :meh:

8. RATZAX

RATZAX

Oct 23, 2002
    Gales Creek,Or
    Yo Tim I sent you a PM-Bernie

9. Ampig

Ampig Supporting Member

Tim,
    Stuff is changing on me pretty quickly. I'm gonna have to provide a cash refund on a previous deal I made due to an electronics malfunction. That leaves me strapped for cash right now. If these are still available, please contact me at howarda at bellatlantic.net on August 1st. I think I'll have the funds available then.

10. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    basstodave and BernieV have tentative dibs on them right now when I get back in town.... again, it is hard for me to really do business until July 16th...I am getting married in two days and my mind is kind of occupied with that right now :)

anyone who is interested has to be willing to wait til then..

11. marriage > bass gear

***?!

:eek: :confused: :scowl:

12. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    hahah..fortunately my wife-to-be is very supportive of my G.A.S. problem

13. RATZAX

RATZAX

Oct 23, 2002
    Gales Creek,Or
    Yah RIGHT ! She tolerates it now. Two weeks from now you will be a full fledged member of a new club..."The Liars"
    Since I am President of that club I am waiving your membership fee as a Wedding gift ;)

14. Jay Jay

Jay Jay

Jul 1, 2005
    Tim, Do you still have the Aguilar GS 112 cab(s) for sale? Lemmy Know. Jay Jay

15. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Hahah Bernie!

Yes JayJay, but BernieV, basstodave, and Ampig have first dibs on them..I will add you to the waiting list, we'll see what happens. I won't be able to ship them til Jul 17th or so.

16. TimBosby

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    OK everyone, if I may cut off the dibs on the Ampeg cabs right now since I have four people who are interested and won't be able to keep track of anymore with my wedding and honeymoon coming up (I'll be in Mexico from July 6-14th and not checking email or *gasp* Talkbass).... so BernieV and basstodave were the first to offer...if one of them does not want one and the cabs and it is August, then Ampig gets dibs on one, otherwise if it is still July and one is available, Jay Jay gets dibs

So please no more offers for now. Thanks!

Man I had these things listed for weeks on end and no one wanted them until I left town!!!