1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Two Ampeg SVT215's sale or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by J. from Samsara, Apr 5, 2004.

1. I have two SVT215's for sale $500 each. Or i would trade one or both of them for a like new MusicMan Stingray with case. (Black body/pickguard and rosewood neck-prefered) If you are interesed please email me I will give you all the details you need about the cabs and we can work out how they will get to you. Thanks-

2. davelowell

davelowell

Jan 18, 2001
    stl, mo
    Check your PM's. Also, would you be interested in a trade for a vintage Ampeg 8x10 with newer Eminence speaks?

If no trade, I am still interested. Please feel free to email me at antoniomontana83@yahoo.com. I am in STL by the way.

Thanks, Dave

3. davelowell

davelowell

Jan 18, 2001
    stl, mo
    J, I have not received any emails from you. Just checking. I don't want you to think I am losing interest by not responding, I just didn't get any.

Thanks, Dave

4. Hey Dave, I got your PM the other day and I sent you an email to the address you listed above. Shoot me an email to junior1015@aol.com to confirm your preferred address and I will resend the email to you.