Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Two Ampeg SVT215's sale or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by J. from Samsara, Apr 5, 2004.

1. I have two SVT215's for sale $500 each. Or i would trade one or both of them for a like new MusicMan Stingray with case. (Black body/pickguard and rosewood neck-prefered) If you are interesed please email me I will give you all the details you need about the cabs and we can work out how they will get to you. Thanks-

2. davelowell

davelowell

Jan 18, 2001
    stl, mo
    Check your PM's. Also, would you be interested in a trade for a vintage Ampeg 8x10 with newer Eminence speaks?

If no trade, I am still interested. Please feel free to email me at antoniomontana83@yahoo.com. I am in STL by the way.

Thanks, Dave

3. davelowell

davelowell

Jan 18, 2001
    stl, mo
    J, I have not received any emails from you. Just checking. I don't want you to think I am losing interest by not responding, I just didn't get any.

Thanks, Dave

4. Hey Dave, I got your PM the other day and I sent you an email to the address you listed above. Shoot me an email to junior1015@aol.com to confirm your preferred address and I will resend the email to you.