1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Two as new Epiphone 60's classic Basses for your Rick 4001 or Fender jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by weekend warrior, Jan 1, 2018.

1. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have two KILLER as new condition Epiphone Classic series Basses for trade. These are both absolutely beautiful and killer Players. I have both real 60's Embassy and tbirds and both the Basses i have for trade here sound and play exactly like them. No joke! First is the new Epi Embassy reissue Bass. 63 style peghead with 65 style body. set neck with correct 60's style tailpiece and pups(about time)! second is the 60's classic TBird. Full correct neck thru with original style tail piece and pups.correct 60's pickup spacing as well! Both of these Basses are so real in feel tone and looks its incredible.Both have hardcases as well. Both of these killer Basses for your rick 4003 or fender Jazz Bass. Let me know what you might have to trade. Thanks all

Attached Files:

Instagator, juggernaut7 and woodyng2 like this.
  2. woodyng2

woodyng2 Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Oregon Coast
    Really liking those cream colored Embassy RI basses.

3. weekend warrior

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    They are very cool Basses

4. Interest in a 1999 4003? I messaged you the other week about your Bluesman with the same Ric.

Attached Files:

5. weekend warrior

Jul 2, 2009
    Grayling,MI.
    Traded

Instagator and woodyng2 like this.