Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Two Avatar Cabs (B210 and SB112) $350 OBO!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Quadzilla, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

SOLD (thanks Drew_Z)!

The two cabs pictured below are for sale for $350 (yes for both!) or best offer if nobody bites for several days.

Avatar B210 Delta (winner of Bass Player Mags Editors Award)

The cabs are 8 ohms each. If you run them together at the same time, the total load will be 4 ohms for your amp. Both cabs have 1/4" and Neutrik speakon inputs. I will NOT ship these but will drive up to 25 miles to meet you (I don't have the boxes anymore). I live in Owings Mills, MD - not too far from the VA, DE, PA state lines. Check my feedback in the feedback forum (it's awesome).

The B210 has a little freying on the sides of the carpet from a cat I used to have (that I no longer have, guess why), but it is not worn all the way thru or anything. Other than that the B210 is perfect and the SB112 is just like new in every respect. I painted the horns to give the cabs a little more flash (I removed them before painting of course). I can take Paypal, but ask that you pickup the fee (3% I believe) as I'm losing my a$$ on these cabs already... No trades please.

[​IMG]

2. Piezoman

Piezoman

Nov 29, 2002
    Bronx, New York
    Is this 350 together?

3. Quadzilla

Yes, for both! Pretty cheap huh? Frankly I'm surprised they are not taken yet. Gonna Ebay em tomorrow if no bites here...

4. Dang - If only I didn't live on the exact opposite side of the country... :p

5. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    If I lived close enough to pickup, they'd be gone just on principle.

bump;)

6. I have this identical cabinet setup, and it sounds great, but cost me quite a bit more. Good luck.

7. Quadzilla

Thanks for the bumps guys! Can't believe I still have em, but I gets it's a location thing...

8. drew_z

drew_z

Sep 4, 2005
    East Coast
    PM sent

9. Quadzilla

All PM's replied to...

10. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    PM sent.

11. Quadzilla

All PMs replied to again. Have a couple prospective deals but nothing final yet. Hopefully this will be wrapped up soon.

12. Quadzilla

As far as I can tell, these are still for sale. I've gotten offers that were too low, or some had payment issues and some want me to break these two cabs up. I'd prefer to sell them together and my BOTTOM price is $325 (not a penny lower!)cash or cashiers check/money order OR you can pay with Paypal but I ask that you cover the paypal fee (it's 3%) as I'm already losing my ass on these cabs. They will go to Ebay for $350 "Buy It Now" tomorrow. Thanks!

13. :crying: If you lived a bit closer to NY I would be all over this deal... I can't believe no one has bought these cabs already! Look at that price, how can people ask for less than that? Damn crooks.

14. Quadzilla

I wouldn't go as far as calling them crooks. Some me be college poor, etc, but I can't afford to loose anymore than I already will at $325 and again, nothing against the guy who wants to me split them up, I really just don't want to. Thanks for all the bumps guys! ;)

15. Quadzilla

Cabs on hold for Drew_Z

16. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Man..... looking for 4-ohms (2 ohm total)

17. PM sent.

18. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    PM Sent

19. Quadzilla

Just a reminder guys and gals: These are on hold (until Sunday) AND even if the sale does not go thru, I will NOT ship these. Thanks much! ;)

20. You won't ship them but you'll put them on eBay? I'm still very interested and I have cash in my hands! I'm actually holding it right now as I type! PM me if you would even consider shipping!

Also, do these cabs have the 12dB crossover?