1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Two Avatar TB153 Crossovers/Hardware

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rmars, Sep 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Price:
    $25
    IMG_4373.JPG Here are (quantity) two Avatar TB153 crossovers. Maybe someone can use the hardware. There are a total of 4 Neutrik Speakon jacks and 4 Switchcraft (stereo?) jacks, 2 tweeter attenuator, two jack plates and 2 attenuator knobs.

I'm not sure if there is anything wrong with them because even after I installed the replacement Eminence crossover the cab still sounded like it was in pain. I had unwired one of the input jacks from the crossover when I was trying to trouble shoot and if you want I could rewire it, the other one is just like it came from Avatar.

$25 for the pair. Free USPS First Class shipping in the Continental United States.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Oooh!

dcr