1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Two Bag End D10X-D cabs. (12 inch deep) FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rrybicki, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrybicki

rrybicki Innocent Bystander

Hi All,

Up for sale or trade are two identical Bag End D10X-D (2 x 10 with co-axial tweeter) speaker cabinets. They are in very good condition and work perfectly.

These are the thinner version of the cabinets, which are no longer in production. They measure approximately 22 * 18 *12 inch and weigh about 60 pounds each. The impedance of the cabinets is 4 ohms each.

I have been using these for about a year and a half and like them a lot. They are a great cabinet with lots of presence and punch. I especially like the thin profile, which allows me to transport them easily in my impractical car.

I am selling these because have gone to 15s and so no longer have an application for them.

I’d like $300 plus shipping for each cabinet. I’ll be shipping from zip 44107, so you can get a pretty good estimate on-line. (The cost to ship all the way to L.A. will be about $60 on the puppy truck.) They are also available for local sale in Northeast Ohio. Paypal is fine.

As far as trades go, I am pretty open, so try me. I am pretty set with cabs, but wouldn’t mind a nice combo, a small solid-state backup amp, or a four stringed, fretted bass. Cash can flow in either direction to equalize value.

Interested parties or anyone with questions can PM me or e-mail to russ (at) standbyscrew (dot) com.

Cheers,

Russ

Here's some pix. The cabs actually look better than this in person. Carpeted cabs are notoriously difficult to photograph.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PM coming.

3. rrybicki

Bump. Here's a picture of one cabinet at home with some of his friends.

[​IMG]

4. jim primate

jim primate bass guitarist.

bump for another metal necker.

5. rrybicki

Bump to avoid the shame of the fifth page.

6. when i get the EBMM stingray im refinishing back together we'll talk about a trade if your interested in something like that

7. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    I had these before Russ! Incredible cabs!

If you're not familiar with these bad boys - you'll get more volume and bottom end than you thought was possible with a 210 cab. Stack these (vertically or horizontally) and watch out!

If I wasn't wimping out with ultra-light cabs, I would have NEVER sold these!

(I think) one of the BEST 210 cabs out there!

The 12" depth allows them to easily fit on your front or back seat.

Very impressive cabs!

8. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    That is a wicked, wicked bass. I can only imagine what it sounds like thru a couple of those cabs.:cool:

9. rrybicki

Thanks Bob, I share your enthusiasm for these cabinets, but lack the ability to express it as well.

Yeah Embly, the Kramer came out nice. I love the sound of the Darkstars. I imagine it is a fairly unique instrument.

Up close you can see signs of my woodworking butchery, however. Now I am looking for a single pickup Kramer to convert.

Russ

10. rrybicki

These look to be traded. Thanks for your interest.

Russ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.