1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Two ... BAG END S15-D Cabinets .. Excellent!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tjh, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    These are in excellent condition .. both new in June of 2011, they were purchased together .. they have very little play time on them, and are like brand new.

I really like these cabs (along with all that have them), but way too much gear in the house, and with funds needed on the homefront something has got to go, and these will bring in the most $$ of what I have ... definitely priced to move ... life happens and we move on

Both cabs are identical, they have 1/4"/banana/speakons ... if you aren't familiar with these, these cubes are some of the best built cabs out there, and at only 44 lbs, with a vertical handle on each side are a breeze to carry/move ... very well designed

... it would be nice to keep them local (Minnesota) for $260 each ... but, will ship to lower 48 for $295 each... these are as close to new as you will find ... this is the only pic of them that I currently have ...

Attached Files:

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    One cab sold ... one cab still available .. thank you

3. jmg3644

jmg3644 Supporting Member

May 1, 2006
    Bourbonnais, IL
    PM sent

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    .. one Baggie packed like its going into battle, and shipped at lunchtime today ..

... other Baggie sold awaiting shipping

5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Both Baggie's now on the road to new homes, packed to do battle with the Fed Ex gorillas ... thanks to all who inquired !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.