Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Two cabs for sale, make excellent combination

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CocoMonkey, Dec 23, 2001.

1. CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Mar 7, 2000
    Sacto, CA
    I have a custom made carvin 4x10 cab in excellent condition. The price is $350 (firm). The cab was constructed by a professional sound engineer so it is a high quality amp. I will send pics upon request. Solid punch and tone.

I also have an Eden 1x15 for $250 in excellent condition, price is firm. I will also send pics of it upon request.

These cabs make a perfect combination, you can get crisp highs with a strong bottom end. I will sell them together for $550 if one chooses to do so.

I will accept a trade for an ampeg 8x10.

2. Might be interested in the 4x10 if you can provide photos...

3. CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Mar 7, 2000
    Sacto, CA
    For all of those who are still interested I will post a pic of the custom made 4x10 soon. The previous picture i had for it was too big for this post.

4. CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Mar 7, 2000
    Sacto, CA
    Please email me to request pics of the 4x10. I can fit them in my email messages but not on this message board apparently.

5. CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Mar 7, 2000
    Sacto, CA
    Ok, here is an update for anyone who might be interested. I sold the eden 1x15, but i still have the 4x10 up for grabs!