1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Two Carvin HB4s and preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Jared Lash, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Northern California
    I recently did a complete electronics swap on my Carvin B4.
    b4c.

So I've got two HB4's for sale. They retail for $80 so I was thinking $45 shipped for each one or $80 for the pair would be a good price.

I've also got the Carvin pre that was removed. I'm hesitant to sell it because I didn't do the work myself and I can't say for sure that it is in working condition. It is the standard Carvin pre that came in the B4 (2006 model) if you opted for active electronics. 5 knobs for volume (pulling up on this put it in passive mode), balance, bass/mids/treble and a switch to split the coils.

If someone buys either or both pickups, I'll throw the pre in for free with just an extra $5 to cover shipping. Again, this is being thrown in AS IS.

2. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Northern California
    Easter bump.

Fixed the picture of the bass. This is before the pickup swap. The ones shown are the two HB4s that are for sale.

3. Jared Lash

Aug 21, 2006
    Northern California
    Bump