1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Two D'Addario XL 4 string sets FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Copycat, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Sold the fretless I used to use these on, but they're just as great on fretted basses. I just have different gauges on my fretted four now, so I want to stick with what I'm currently using and that makes these expendable. This is a twin pack of the long scale nickel round wound XL 165 set, which consists of .045, .065, .085 and .105. Paid $24.95 plus tax (sticker's still on the box) and would like to get $20 for them, which includes first class shipping within the continental U.S. with delivery confirmation. Ten bucks an unopened set, shipped to your door. I'll respond to PMs in the order in which they're received. Personal check or Paypal accepted. Happy holidays, all.

2. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    The strings have been sold. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.