1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Two Dr. Bass 15" bass cabs - $375, Los Angeles area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pbass2, Jul 17, 2012.

1. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Posted these last year, and well, they're still not getting any use as I'm not playing live these days, so here we go:

I've got 2 great-sounding Dr. Bass RX 115s (Neo) for sale. They make a killer, LOUD, very portable 2x15 stack.

One is in excellent, like-new condition. Bought new from Dr. Bass in 2007. Gigged only a handful of times. Looks brand new.

The other one I bought used from another Talkbasser. Again, only left the house a handful of times, and it too looks new, however the Speakon jack doesn't work. I only ever used the regular 1/4" jack so I never bothered to fix the Speakon (in fact, I only discovered the Speakon didn't work when I was giving them the once-over before advertising them). I understand it would be a simple and cheap fix.
    This one has casters.

Both are 8 ohms, with tweeter and tweeter level control. Have been sitting here in my smoke-free studio.

(Price drop) $350 for the two together, local pickup only (I'm in Glendale, 91206).
    I don't want to ship them (I just had hernia surgery and don't want to schlep them to UPS, even as light as they are). I need the space in my wee studio, so I'd prefer to move 'em on out together.

Attached Files:

2. datsaxguy

datsaxguy

Oct 28, 2008
    Maryland
    Me and another guy on the forum have been looking for these exact cabs to match what we have. It's ashamed u wont ship cause I woulda snatched this up already.

3. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Sorry, mate. I physically cannot carry them to ship them, even though they are very light for 15"s---doctor's orders.

4. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Price drop---$350 for the stack--come and get 'em!

5. shirtforbrains

shirtforbrains

Sep 5, 2005
    you still have these.............