Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Two Eden 410XLT's - one good, one not...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rickenbackerman, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    I'm going with vintage SVT's all the time. Gotta sell some gear to get more SVT's...

Two Eden 410's, one is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical shape, and the other has a few dents in the grill, and all 4 speakers are creased and need to be reconed. I always used these together, and I still can't figure out why or how the speakers in the one cab got wasted and the other ones are fine. This happened at some point using my Ashdown 500 (the thing's got power!)

Anyway, I'd like to sell the one with creased speakers as-is. Eden charges $65 a piece to recone, so you'll have a like-new cab after reconing.

I was thinking $550 for the nice one and $350 for the blown one, that sound fair? I'd *REALLY* like to avoid shipping these things, but I will if I have to. I live outside of DC in Maryland.
    Rob

2. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    Damn, nobody's even interested? Make me an offer!

3. Mike

Mike

Sep 7, 2000
    Cali
    I'm assuming these are 8 ohm cabs? I need a 4, unfortunately, if they are.

4. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    You got it, 8 ohms each...

5. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    ah crap... I live really close, and you said you want to avoid shipping. Unfortunately, I just spent a (fairly large) sum of money, and am not able to afford them right now :(

6. yarg.

if only I had more cash, and I didnt live in florida. my hughes and kettner tube head needs a 410 to add to the 115.
    -matt

7. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    bump...

8. Rickenbackerman

Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    bump again! I still have these cabs, but I'm an 810 kinda guy...