Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Two Fender Jazz basses F/S near mint!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ster, Feb 15, 2006.

1. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    I have a two beautiful Jazz basses for sale. I just bought a Spector from a fellow TBer and realize I am not a J-bass kinda guy so I gotta sell these. The first one is in near mint condition with no dings or scratches. It is an American Deluxe in aged cherryburst with a maple neck and white aged pearloid pickguard. It plays fantastically and comes with a Fender hard shell case.
    The second is a 2004 Geddy Lee signature all stock with 1 ding on the bottom(near the strap thingy) The rest is near mint. No issues with either bass. This bass also comes with a hard shell case.

$825 plus shipping - American Deluxe
    $525 plus shipping for the Geddy
    Or
    Make an offer
    I am not really looking for a trade but you never know..I might bite.

Shipping To ConUS only
    Paypal preferred.
    ALL checks to clear first before shipping.

Attached Files:

2. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

That deluxe is hawt.

3. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Yep, I absolutely love Fender's cherry burst.

4. I've got an Am. Deluxe J with the aged cherry burst finish and a rosewood board - bump for your sweet bass. I love that J! It's a sweetheart!

5. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    bump

Attached Files:

6. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Woah

I must be crazy! That neck bolt-on plate is totally different! Or I just don't know anything about these basses?

Also the 1 piece body is b e a utiful

7. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    From the Fender Web site:
    "Our upgraded American Deluxe Jazz Bass Ash guitar captures the spirit of Fender innovation with its three-band active EQ, pair of Samarium™ Cobalt Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups and 18-volt power supply.

This gorgeous ash-body bass has a modern C-shaped, graphite-reinforced maple neck with a contoured heel (for easy access to upper frets), five-bolt neck plate, maple or rosewood rolled-edge fingerboard, abalone dot inlays and highly detailed nut and fret work. Other features include chrome hardware, a variety of pickguards (see specifications), deluxe chrome-plated steel bridge plate (string-through-body or top-load) with nickel-plated brass saddles, and Fender/Schaller® Deluxe Lite-Bass tuning machines."

8. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    That Jazz is now officially mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    American Deluxe is now sold

10. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Hi,

Did you ever sell the Geddy? Can anyone tell me what pickups come in that?

Jason