1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Two Guitar Straps ... Free for Kids ..

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Nov 28, 2017.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $12.50
    I am not even sure where I got these from, but I have no use for them so might as well pass them along ...

... The black/white lightning one is a Gibson nylon strapping, ends and nylon are in good shape, the white on the lightning bolt is wearing away a bit at about where it goes over the shoulder ... no sign of any fraying ...

...The Planet Waves strap is heavier, looks like two ply nylon strapping under a print woven nylon, ends are in good shape, no real sign of any fraying along the edges or in the print stitching ...

... if there is a youngster (school age) in need of a strap, PM me ... I will send you one no charge, but please let your parents see this and be OK with it ... thanks! ... ;)

... otherwise, for big people, probably about $4.50 to ship the pair, and something like $4 each if somebody just has to spend some money today ... call it NOCSTAKDWD ...
    (newoldcheapstrapthatakiddidn'twant DAY) ... see **

... or just do something really nice for somebody today and send me a few bucks to cover shipping ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    munkeyfish likes this.
  2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    4+ months later because I forgot I still had them bump ...