1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Two Hartke HA1400 140w bass amp heads, excellent condition, used for chorus/solos

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ahooton, Sep 24, 2017.

1. ahooton

ahooton Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Price:
    I have two matched Hartke HA1400 bass heads that I'm letting go for a steal of a price. I'm retiring, and just don't need them any longer. They are in excellent condition and sound amazing.

I used these to do split-stage stereo bass chorus, and the audience always loved it. I would put one of these on each side of the stage, on top of various cabs (most recently Aguilar GS112 cabs). I had a Boss stereo bass chorus on my pedal board, with it's outputs running to each of these Hartke heads. When I kicked in the chorus pedal, the entire room was filled with it! This was a great effect for solos, etc. I've also used these as backup heads to take to a gig with me in case my main head had a problem. They are small, lightweight, and never failed to deliver for me. 20170916_163618_001. 20170916_163641. 20170916_163641.

Gord_oh likes this.
  2. Bump for a great human being! Cheers mate.