1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Two jazz pickguards and a 5-string bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jakeox, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    I have two jazz bass pickguards to sell (for a 4-string bass), and a 5-string bridge. Pics are below.

Gold pearloid: Never installed, just a little too flashy for me. Could be cool for the right player on the right bass. Looking for sold.

W/B/W MIM: I took this off of my early 90s MIM jazz bass. I would imagine it was original to the bass. Light wear. Looking for $15 shipped.

5-string bridge, black: sort of Hipshot-style, nice and chunky. I just got it, but no longer need it. Looking for $15 shipped or trade for a similar-style 4-string bridge.

P1030001.
    P1030004.

2. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    Bump -- looks like 17mm string spacing on the bridge.

3. lowtide

lowtide Commercial User

Oct 14, 2006
    Bradenton, Florida
    Owner: Buzzard's Bass Shop
    PMd on the Gold Pearloid PG

4. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    The gold pearloid pg is on its way to a brave soul. The W/B/W pg and the bridge are both still available.

5. jakeox

jakeox

Feb 15, 2007
    Chicago
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.