1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Two notes Le bass

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassestkkm, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Do any of you have a problem with a lot of him in your pedal? I had to buy an aftermarket power supply for mine, because it didn’t come with one, and it’s been giving me a really bad hum.

2. ddnidd1

ddnidd1 Supporting Member

Zero hum.

Do you have the correct voltage/current power supply?

3. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    England
    Try another power supply.

4. RabbidX

RabbidX

Feb 21, 2015
    Did you buy your pedal used? I bought the two notes le bass new and it came with it's own power supply. Write two notes, they will help out. The specs on my power supply are 12v at 1000mA BTW.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    Reedt2000 likes this.
  5. ddnidd1

ddnidd1 Supporting Member

Unless something has changed the power spec requirements for the Le Bass are 12 vdc at 500 ma.

My power supply that was included with my Le Bass purchased new is 12 v at 1000 ma.

From the manual:

"Power Mains power adaptor DC Jack 2.1mm, negative center
    Input voltage : 12V DC - Power consumption : approx. 6W - Current draw : 500mA"

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    RabbidX likes this.
  6. RabbidX

RabbidX

Feb 21, 2015
    sorry 12v, thanks for the correction.

7. Pepe Salazar

Pepe Salazar

May 28, 2018
    I just bought Le bass pedal and having the same problem. It was B stock from Thomann, the thing is that I live in UK and they send me the EU power supply with a UK adapter.

The humming is always there, I am connecting a hofner contemporary and listen with headphones. Do you think the adapter is making the noise?

8. imurrx

imurrx

Jul 12, 2019
    Massachussetts
    Not to raise dead threads, but I need to add to this.

I have two bass. One with EMG active PJ and one with passive single coil Jazz. The buzzing or (some humming) sound is prevalent from the Jazz even with both pickups on (it does need to be shielded) and the EMG are quiet as a mouse.

When I use my B1 Four Zoom, you can hardly ear the sound of the buzzing. Once you put the speaker emulation it hides the buzzing quite a bit.

I wonder if the device jacks up any noise in the line.