SOLD Two Notes Le Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by phishaholik, May 8, 2019.

1. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Price:
    $179
    I recently picked up a Monique preamp and I'm letting most of my pedals go to offset the cost. This is a Two Notes Le Bass tube driven preamp and overdrive pedal. It features a clean channel and an overdrive channel. You can switch back and forth between the channels, blend the clean and overdriven signals together for an overdriven signal with balls or you can cascade one channel into the next for over the top tube distortion. The Le Bass heavily reminds me of using my old Mesa D-180 all tube amp and it's the only pedal I've ever heard that actually sounds just like a tube amp with power tubes.

The Le Bass also features an effects loop, midi in and out to connect to cab sims or EQ pedals, a wonderful DI, as well as a built in headphone amp. I've loved this pedal, but I need to refill my bank account after Monique.

The pedal is in excellent condition and ships with the original power supply and manual.

Price: $189 plus $12 shipping USPS priority mail 2 to 3 day shipping.

4DAEF076-FEC7-4725-9F93-F94796CB0672.jpeg

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    JCooper, Hubriser and Socobass like this.
  2. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Price drop to $179 plus shipping.

Michael