Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Two things: guess our ages & Battle of Bands...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by miko, Sep 23, 2003.

1. hola!

hey, is it raining by you? it's friggin pouring over here.

anyhows -- i actually have three things to bring up:

the first goes back to our web site thingie. i'm wondering if you'll give me your age estimates of each band member. like, how old do you think we are, or look?

second is... i can't look at my bass player while playing. my playing gets thrown off. i really need to get past this, and had no trouble locking in with our last bassist. but for some reason, maybe coz he's real laid back and doesn't move a lot, i lose the groove when i look at him. 'sup with that?

third thing is we're doing a battle of the bands this saturday nite in yonkers, new york [just north of da bronx], if any of you have the inclination to rock with us. actually, K-ROCK radio station will be doing a live broadcast [probably not of the whole event, but we're hoping maybe one of our songs gets airtime], and there is hush-hush talk of howard stern showing up. i tend to not believe that, but wouldn't it be cool if the king of all media showed? i love howard, even if he is a sexist pig. he just kills me.

so, yeah, man. guess our ages and all that, and have yerself a dry 'n happy day-

meeks

2. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Yep, we gots rain up here (no snow as of yet)

This doesn't really tie in with the other thread, so I think it'd get more response in Miscellaneous.

I can't give an age estimate, because I cheated - I checked your profile ;)

Cheers :)

3. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    20-30 ish for the males, 18 for the the drummer.

;) :D

5. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Germany