Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tyler Hole got hit by a car...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Obsolex, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    He is fine!!
    Tyler Hole got hit by a car today. He's fine, his mouth is a little twisted up I heard (his brother), but other than that he is in a little pain, and in the emergency room... So I'm making this the official, Tyler get the f**k better biatch thread... So, with just saying, Tyler, get the f**k better, you biatch...
    Get better now man!!

2. tyler, *** are you thinking man, you idiot! you dont walk in front of MOVING CARS!!!

get better quick you little buttmunch! :D

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Get well soon dude!

when your Mom said "Go play in traffic", she was joking ;)

:bassist:

4. or was she :p

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    next time... the person i hire wont miss.

6. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I hope the car's ok.

7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Best wishes Tyler, I'm sure that sucked. Glad to hear you lived and are relatively OK.

8. Oh man. That must have SUCKED. Glad he's ok though.

9. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Interesting story that I for one would love to hear....Get better man!

10. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Glad to hear you're alright .... Can we have you equipment till you get better? We'll send it back...:D

11. Ty, glad to hear you're ok.and here's one word to remember : SETTLEMENT
    which also means : GAS remedy

:D

12. Someone I knew got hit by car. But not hard enough, he doesn't have a limp and a speech impediment...:meh:

13. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, 'Hole' :D

14. fun, iv almost been hit by a car about 12 times but either the car or i moved out of the way but i dont think iv accually been hit by a car becides my foot ran over, gotta suck

15. Yeah yeah, I'm still alive. Gather round for story time now...

Ok, so I was riding my bike home and I came upon an intersection where I had the right of way (green light) and there was this guy that was going to make a turn onto the street I was on. So I'm thinking "Well, he has to look back before he goes which he can't anyways because there are cars coming" so I proceed out. But what I hadn't noticed right off was that he was slowly creeping (like 1mph) out so he could make the turn when he was clear and I was going and he tapped my leg and sent me smack down into the ground FACE FIRST!

So I just totally ate it and as I was going down the first thought out of my head was "OH SH*T!" Well, as far as injuries, I lost 2 teeth and have some cuts and bruises along with my lips swollen like ballons and a chipped tooth. The Paramedics told me that if I didn't have braces then I would of probably lost 2 more teeth. When I got to the ER the doctor noticed that my upper lip had gotten stuck on the wire of my braces (the wire literally was in my lip) and so the doctor pulled it off. Once he pulled it off, he noticed my teeth were gone...

Other than that that I just described I'm OK except I got this fatty bruise on my leg from where the car hit me (which my mom is afraid might be a hairline fracture since it hurts like hell to walk). Right now I'm going to pop Eric Cioe's band's CD in since that arrived today, talk to people and play some Medal of Honor :D

Thanks everyone for caring ;) ~ Ty

16. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    :oops:

17. if anyone wants pics of the damage...i got a digital camera at my disposal ;)

18. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Sorry to hear about that man. Let me know if you want the guy that hit you taken out, cos I know people ;). Hope you're digging the CD! :)

19. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    all i could came with is: lol

20. thanks for the support dave:rolleyes: