1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Typical New England Spring

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by buldog5151bass, Apr 28, 2019.

1. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    Don't like the weather? Wait a half hour, it will change. Weather in low 30s last night, had a fire in the wood stove.

T_Bone_TL likes this.
  2. T_Bone_TL

T_Bone_TL

Jan 10, 2013
    NW Mass/SW VT
    Hey, flowers, sunshine, snow, sleet, rain we have it all. Sometimes in one day. And frogs, thousands of them (well, thousands less since the one hill got "developed" but still some rather smaller number of thousands.) I'm hoping the apricot actually sets some fruit (and other things, later, but it's the crazy one that's been blooming for a week or so now.)

buldog5151bass likes this.
  3. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Indiana is like that. Cut my grass today for the third time this year ,with a jacket ,hat and gloves . It needed cut,didnt just do it to do it.

4. 48thStreetCustom

48thStreetCustom

Nov 30, 2005
    Colorado
    It's 76° today in Denver. Monday night, the forecast says snow.

upload_2019-4-28_13-9-15.png

MattZilla and Indiana Mike like this.
  5. farace

farace

Jul 9, 2016
    Connecticut USA
    I love New England weather. It's never boring. I like having seasons, even if some of them can be described by what's stuck to your shoe.

MattZilla likes this.
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    We're still waking up to the upper 30's around these parts. The sun comes out, but it's blustery and cold. The cold is really hanging on this year.

-Mike

7. garp

garp

Feb 7, 2009
    Connecticut USA
    32° F and frost on the windshield this morning as I watch the sunrise.

8. T_Bone_TL

T_Bone_TL

Jan 10, 2013
    NW Mass/SW VT
    29 at the airport. Dropped 9 degrees between midnight and 2 A.M. Sun just cleared the mountain, so that will change quickly. The house thermometer is affected by proximity to the house and says 30 or 31 right here, and I don't currently have a non-house thermometer that's trustworthy. Definitely frost on the windshield. Been out to spray down the flowers before the sun hits, and will be running a quickly-rigged mist nozzle on the apricot for another hour or so. Rest of the week looks fine.

9. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    Retired
    Same up here north of the border. Is it maple syrup season...or is it ice fishing season...or is it patio season?

Jury is still out.

buldog5151bass likes this.
  10. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    Good to see I have company.

DirtDog likes this.