SOLD Tyrant Tone Sealed 215

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Windowliquor, May 26, 2019.

1. Windowliquor

Windowliquor Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Price:
    EBF7B775-E7D6-46E4-924E-07F3A5B444EE.jpeg For you heavy music enthusiasts, a Tyrant Tone 215 is your ticket to doomy paradise. Sealed 215, 4 ohm cab, loaded with one Eminence Kappa Pro 15A(500W RMS/1000W peak) and one Eminence Delta Pro 15A(400W RMS/800W peak), tweed grille cloth, used but in well kept condition. Solidly constructed. There are couple dings and gouges that I’ve done my best to feature in the pictures, as well as more minor scrapes on the top, and it looks like a previous owner put on some homemade aluminum skid rails on the bottom. This beast is LOUD yet articulate. Just too heavyweight for me—this is easily 80lbs, and my right shoulder has said “enough is enough.” 600, local pickup only. I’ll gladly meet anywhere 1-2 hours from Baltimore MD to arrange drop off. Includes custom embroidered Tuki cover—just need to dig it out of the attic.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022