1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD U.S.A. Peavey Cirrus 5-string (w/ramp and FretFX LED’s)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Joshua Pickenpaugh, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Joshua Pickenpaugh

Joshua Pickenpaugh

Apr 16, 2001
    ICT
    Price:
    $750
    Strings:
    U.S.A. Peavey Cirrus 5-string (w/ramp and FretFX LED’s)

$750 OBO (includes shipping, CONUS ONLY PLEASE).

USA-made Peavey Cirrus 5 string. This was my main traveling bass for several years while playing the cruise ship circuit around the world.

- It has been professionally set-up including a fret dress.

- Custom-made ramp that rests between the pickups.

- FretFX ( ... FretFX ... Attachable Illuminated LED Fret Markers ) LED’s on the side of the neck; essentially a strip of plastic, stuck to the side of the neck, with embedded LED’s that are powered by a single watch battery on the back of the headstock. It has continued to work very well since I installed it in 2009.

- New tuners (though, the cover for the gears on the “G” string tuner is gone, it still works perfectly).

- New volume pot (I will include an additional 4 new volume pots as spares with the purchase).

- Well-worn, original Peavey case and a comfort strap with strap locks completes the package.

Being it a much used and much loved instrument, it comes with its fair share of “real-world relicing” ;) I’ve done my best to show this in the below photos. The majority of the dents are centered around the bottom portion of the bass, created from multiple hits from the strap lock button. Also, the truss rod cover is long gone. Still, the bass plays and sounds great.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

I always ship through my friendly local UPS guy that builds the box it ships, along with shipping insurance and a return receipt/delivery confirmation. This usually costs me around $120 bucks (shipping CONUS, from Kansas), so please keep that cost in mind when offering a competitive purchase price. Thanks.

Some additional details:

Weight: 10 lbs. (from my un-scientific bathroom scale).

Neck width at nut: 1 13/16 inches

Neck width at 12th fret: 2 ½ inches

cirrus1.JPG cirrus2.JPG cirrus3.JPG cirrus4.JPG cirrus5.JPG cirrus6.JPG cirrus7.JPG cirrus8.JPG cirrus9.JPG cirrus10.JPG cirrus11.JPG

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. Joshua Pickenpaugh

Joshua Pickenpaugh

Apr 16, 2001
    ICT
    and SOLD.