U.S. Custom Shop Washburn XB925 5 string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by snailplow, Jun 9, 2004.

1. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

-Swamp ash body with figured flamed maple top.
    -24 fret rosewood fretboard with offset mother of pearl dot position markers.
    -Two Bartolini dual coiled,high output humbuckers.
    -Bartolini NTCT high gain preamp with volume,blend,mid,and concentric bass/treble.It also has 4 mini switches inside the control cavity to choose the mid and treble frequencies to boost or cut.
    -Chrome hardware,including Dunlop straplocks.(I also have the gold hardware that came with it that I'm throwing in for free.)
    -Brand new molded SKB Freedom case.($70 value)

This bass sounds GREAT!! It has very big cajones.Don't let the Washburn name turn you off.This ain't their low line,foreign made crap.This is a U.S. made custom shop,with good tone and craftsmanship.
    I bought it from the original owner three years ago,who said it's a 1996 model,and it's still in good shape.There's some kind of surface stain on the face,near the bridge,but it can be buffed out.
    These basses retail for $1800,and currently sell for around $1250,but I'm selling this one for $700+shipping.Sorry,no trades,and the price is firm.Email me for pics.