1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

U.S. Custom Shop Washburn XB925 5 string

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by snailplow, Jun 9, 2004.

1. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

-Swamp ash body with figured flamed maple top.
    -24 fret rosewood fretboard with offset mother of pearl dot position markers.
    -Two Bartolini dual coiled,high output humbuckers.
    -Bartolini NTCT high gain preamp with volume,blend,mid,and concentric bass/treble.It also has 4 mini switches inside the control cavity to choose the mid and treble frequencies to boost or cut.
    -Chrome hardware,including Dunlop straplocks.(I also have the gold hardware that came with it that I'm throwing in for free.)
    -Brand new molded SKB Freedom case.($70 value)

This bass sounds GREAT!! It has very big cajones.Don't let the Washburn name turn you off.This ain't their low line,foreign made crap.This is a U.S. made custom shop,with good tone and craftsmanship.
    I bought it from the original owner three years ago,who said it's a 1996 model,and it's still in good shape.There's some kind of surface stain on the face,near the bridge,but it can be buffed out.
    These basses retail for $1800,and currently sell for around $1250,but I'm selling this one for $700+shipping.Sorry,no trades,and the price is firm.Email me for pics.

2. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

bump. :bag: