1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ugghghhhhh

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by DaDrew2112, May 16, 2011.

1. DaDrew2112

DaDrew2112

Apr 7, 2011
    Rochester
    So I'm in a but of a pickle. I'm in high school and i wanted to start a band. So I did. It was going kinda bad (drummer is a flake and the guitarist can't play guitar) so i joined another band. I don't like their music much but I don't hate it either so it's ok. Now I got rid of the guitarist but i need to find a new drummer. People are telling me I should just choose one band but i say why? I've got time. On top of this drummers for garage rock are increasingly difficult to find. Ideally I want someone who works hard and shows up, and keeps time. Is this all a bit too demanding of High School teenagers. I'm one darn it. Any feedback is appreciated, your pal,
    DaDrew

2. bluewine

bluewine Banned

Sep 4, 2008
    WI
    It doesn't matter you have plenty of time.

If you have the chops and have been playing for a while you should seek out an established band get some experience and start your own thing sometime out in the future.