Uh-oh. I am about to be seriously out-classed.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Benjamin Strange, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    I am supposed to meet some actress at a bar tonight. I have never heard of her; apparently she has been on some reality shows, but I haven't watched TV in 8 years. So I did a search and found her website, just to see what I was getting myself into.

Kelly Ford

Holy cow. I think I am a bit out of my league here. Hopefully she will be impressed with poor musicians.;) Wish me luck!
  2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    It is probably some extremely obese Albanian lady with excruciatingly severe body odor and braided pit hair just pretending to be some hot chick from indiana with a bachelors in science.
  3. :eek:

good luck dude, you're gonna need it :p
  4. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Here's a picture I for those not flash inclined. Yow!

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Wow! is indeed correct. Good luck.:)
  6. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Ah yes, my fine fellow former New Orleanian: Remember the former roommate, and temper your excitement.

7. slugworth

slugworth Banned

Jun 12, 2003
    So. Calif.
    Act like an A-hole and don't use words with
    more than 3 syllables and you'll probably score.
    Leykis 101 works..

8. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Check and see if there is a real woman under the wrapper, or just an empty box.

You'll figure it out fast.

If it be empty, run .........
  9. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Ok, you're now forgiven for your impatience in regard to my cab reviews. Good luck, man. Just don't forget about your stupid mouth, and my crappy rants. :D
  10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Reality TV eh? Never heard of her... purdy lady though... hopefully she looks that good not airbrushed... if that is airbrushed... I don't know notthinnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *falls asleep on keyboard*
  11. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    I'm back. Well, she is actually much better looking in person than on the site. Tall, too. I think she was about 5'11" or so. Absolutely gorgeous, but in that rather unobtainable sort of way.

Honestly, I barely talked to her at all. I ended up talking to her very cute (and much more down to earth) friend. My buddy who went with me talked to her a bit, and it seems that she was pretty full of herself. She actually said to him, "Thanks for being a fan." He had never even seen her on TV! How lame is that?

Nice to look at, but not terribly interesting. Oh well, her friend looks much more promising anyway. :D
  12. I bet it works out that way more often than not.
  13. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    Drop-dead gorgeous girl, but I could tell you after 3 minutes at her that she would be "ho-hum" in the real world.[​IMG]
  14. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    She is yummy!

Play that girl like a bass! Show her your finger style, give her some funk. Slap the bottom end. :eek:

Relax, be yourself. If she likes you, cool, if not, fish on my brother! ;)
  15. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    i'd pork her pie.
  16. Oh, yeah, that's my ex. :oops: Please remind her she still owes me 3500$.

Joking, of course.
  17. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Whew! Good thing I didn't go there - I'd hate to play second fiddle to any TBer!
  18. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Why would I suspect that a girl who has a website with scantly clad pictures of herself might be a bit, ( let's be kind ...) shallow?
    :smug: ;)
  19. i find models [male & female] to be rather annoying people. to me, there's nothing funnier than watching the many model wannabes here in new york, sauntering down the street as if they're already on the runway. puh-leez.

i suppose if you're a babe, too, that kinda thing works for you. for the rest of us mortals, it feels, as you said, unobtainable. plus, really gorgeous people seem to grow uglier with time, whereas normal folk become more enchanting as you get to know them.

course, just coz you may not like or date her doesn't mean you can't go for a few sessions of boot-knockin'. :p

i like my guys good-looking, not gorgeous, funny and intelligent, with hopefully a scar or two somewhere. puppy-dog blue eyes score bonus points. it's nice when they're fit 'n trim, too, but a little extra meat here and there is kinda comforting. more to love.

here's to boring normal people!

p.s. how'd you score a date with miss perfect, anyhow?