1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

UK TB Get together - 2003

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PanteraFan, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Well, Music Live is next year at the NEC in Birmingham, on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of November. The 22nd(Saturday) will be my 19th Birthday as well :D.

So, I know it's VERY early, but I'd like to get an idea of the interest. As it's a weekend there shouldn't be any trouble with folks getting there, and with a year's advance notice they can't really complain.

I think CS should help take the helm of this one, after his great (but unfortunately untimely) attempt at a previous London get together he deserves some redemption. The clinic you guys went to went down a treat, I'm told, so let's make this one a big 'un! Who'd be interested?

Cheers very much,

PF

2. Anybody?

3. metallybassist

metallybassist

May 22, 2002
    hey man

im up for it

what exactly would it entail?

4. This is what would be sorted out, but I assume us having a look round Music Live and checking out the new stuff, watching demos and basically hanging out! All you'd have to do is arrange travel to the NEC in Birmingham, and have spending money for food - be warned, the NEC is expensive!

5. yawnsie

yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    London
    Oh, so I take it it's your 18th today then? Happy birthday, lad! :D

You're right about the get-together, it is still early days. But it might be a laugh getting together, so I'll pencil it in...