1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

UL-112 with Yorkville XS800H?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by the_hoople, Jun 23, 2007.

1. the_hoople

the_hoople

Sep 26, 2006
    I've pretty much decided on getting the Yorkville XS800H head, but I need to find a lightweight 8 ohm cabinet, under or around $600, preferably, anywhere from 30-35 pounds, or below that. It needs to be able to handle the 600 watts that the head puts out, though. I saw that the suggested wattage of the Epifani UL-112 was 200-600 watts, but will it distort at 600? I play pretty clean stuff, and the last thing I want is that kind of muff-ly/fuzzy sound when the cab is being driven too much. Will this cab handle all my needs, or do I need to look elsewhere? Suggestions are welcome.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021