Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ultimate Cuteness

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tufnuts, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Hi all. The kitten that I took in because it was being abandoned....got pregnant.

Kittens are one week old. One has eyes open. Oh the whining :D 5 of em. The runt made it a day and a half. But the others are getting bigger very fast. Shocking actually.

[​IMG]

2. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

careful there señor :)

I did sorta' the same thang...preggers mama tom snuck in
    through the dryer vent to drop a litter of cuties in my garage.
    Started feedin `em, etc.

next thing I know :rolleyes: ... kleek ...18 little beauties at last count

3. Ick!

I have a foster home for them to go to when they are weened. And I know the lady that will take em and give em good homes.

Man that's a lot of pussy.

:D

4. "But Daddy,I want a Golden Cat Now!"
    -Verucca(sp?)

Man...now you make me want a cat:)

take good care of 'em man..

-Jon:oops:

5. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    You mean it only lived a day and half? :confused:

6. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    That's one cute little 'family' you got there Tufnuts! I'm a big cat lover myself!

Shame about the little one that didn't last. Mind you, that's why they have 3 or 4 per litter

7. cool cats!!

aww, aren't they adoraaable??

Aw, c'mere! AAAH! YOU LITTLE! er..

:cool:

8. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Congrats!

I remmeber whne our cat had 2 kittens and we ended up keeping them both - now the mums 8 and the 'kittens' are 7.

If you keep interfeering with the mum it'll move them or at least ours did, each day you found them in a different place!

9. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Read my sig

10. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Not to "rain on the cuteness Parade" but, a Humane Society stat: 9 out of every 10 kittens born DO NOT stay with their original owner their whole life.:eek:

I hope you can find them good homes.

I have my first kitten born from a "stray" a friend took in. 1st cat in years. Love the little thing though.

11. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    "Cats are a necessity." - Larry Niven

:D

::Steps on soapbox::

However, ND, TN, SPAY OR NEUTER! Please, they will live much longer, happier lives if you do - and there will be fewer unwanted and unloved felinoids wandering the world.

::Steps off soapbox::

12. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

that sorta' occurred to me after the first batch,
    but these are semi-feral, alley-type critters

If I could get within 2 feet of `em without them
    takin' off like bats outta' hell, there'd only be 6 now

13. I didn't have time to spay the cat. I had just go her, and she kinda disappeared for a couple days. Not my idea of fun :)

But I have a friend who is a foster home for animals. So I'll get to go see them grow up a little until they are found homes for. They'll take care of shots/desexing. I have 4 cats that I want. That's still about 1 to many. 1 is actually an outside cat, so he still counts though.

But yah, that's why they have so many. Some might not make it...etc.. I have lots of pets, because I've tended to take animals in from others that didn't want them in the past. So I'm okay w/ what I have now. Just can't take anymore in!

I had to take the blackest one to the vet. Had a puss filled eye. Something about conjunctivitis. So just had to manually open her eyelids. Spread some eyeball lubricant twice a day. No sweat.

The mom tryed to move em once. I kinda stopped her on the first one. Redirected her :) I made her a larger place to stay so she can be more comfy. It's also darker as well. Believe me, I've got all the closets closed, extra doors...etc.

14. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    cats, the bassist's other best friend.

15. No....Roadies:D

-Jon:oops:

16. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Cuteness? :D :D[​IMG]

17. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    The eyes of that cat strike me as if you look at it wrong it will come after you and scratch your eye balls out. :eek: That being said, my cat is great, she's very loyal, and if something is wrong she is right there and she likes to listen to me practice. :D It's great. That's all