Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ummm, do anyone remember the thread where I was raggin the PSP...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lbanks, Mar 25, 2005.

1. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    ...being too expensive? Ummm. I bought one... its really nice....

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Cool, I still think it's too expensive. I mean, it's cheap considering what you get, but I just can't fathom anyone wanting to pay that much money for a portable gaming system! For the record, while the DS price is way more reasonable, I still think that it's silly to pay over $100 for a portable gaming system.

3. ((ZASDER))

((ZASDER))

Feb 26, 2005
    Buffalo NY
    The games are $40-$50 each and you cant use your ps2 games. Mad expensive!

4. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    I know; the villan at Best Buy had a demo out and I played with it. I caught IT-GAS (Insane Toy GAS).

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hella mad! Mm-hmm...

I went over thurr to the best buy and checked 'em out. They were flippin' l33t but I couldn't stay long because the chipolte I ate earlier was givin' me reflux. I compared it to the DS and I was like "meh" and WR was like "That PSP is hella spensive! It has stellar graphics though," and I was all "Fer rizzle, dawg" and he was like "It's all good, bro!" and he was like "Badass!" and I was like "Aight, crunk."

Then I left and went to the music store. I had some Dasani on the way. Man it was cold and crisp. In the car while I was practicing my beatnik poems this guy cut me off (in a very unique car, I might add) and I almost had a wreck. At first I was like "Sup, bro?!" but then I realized I could care less and I was like "Whatever...I gotta bounce anyway." Funny thing is right after that I cut a guy off myself and I was like "Aw, my bad!" then he shot the finger at me and I was all "Ditto, homie." and he was all "Your mom!" lol.. What's wrong with peeps today?! All I know is back in the day peeps weren't like that, you know. I think it's that hip-hop influence. It's a phenomena I don't understand.

So I got to the music store on the way in this big guy with a beard stops me and he's all "Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?" and I was all "It's all good" but he gave me a pamphlet anyway. In the music store I checked out a SWEET jazz bass. This thing had all the growl you'd want plus more! It's called the Fender xsuperjazzx. Anyway, I'm outtie, ya'll. I gotsta go talk to the realitor about a house.

xbradxcookx

6. I'm not even going to consider buying the PSP or DS. I'm waiting to see what the new GameBoy, due out this fall, has to offer, and go from there.

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Dude... this was too funny to read... mostly cos I know someone who would say the same thing seriously.

Ray

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Nice Brad....you're like cool and stuff dog.

-Mike

9. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    except for the reflux....

I'm not buying one of these portables until it comes in the form of a chip that goes behing my ear. Blame Sony, they had a commercial that showed a kid opening a bubble and getting his playstation 12 via nanites.