Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by old_skool, Apr 23, 2002.

1. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    I was looking around at and I came upon the photos of Les and the rest of the band. I didnt notice anything weird at first but upon closer inspection I noticed that in some pics ( ) Les is left handed and in others ( ) he isnt. I know it really isnt a big deal but does anyone if Les is really bilingual? Was someone just messing around with PhotoShop?
  2. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    OK, the links obviously arnt working the way I had hoped. If you check out the pics between '95 -' 98 at youll see what I mean.
  3. Ambidextrous, not bilingual.

I've noticed this with a lot of pictures, some people play right in one, left in the other. I think it might be a photoshop trick, like flipping the picture around so its facing a different direction. Not positive though.
  4. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    LOL!!! Ahh yes...ambidextrous. Wow...

:oops: :D :oops:
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    i´m bilingual! (spanish-english)
    (on my way to trilinguage! French!)
  6. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Yeah, I think the picture just got flipped around during development...
  7. It's not a many magazines and ads you'll see a reversed picture, probably just the way it developed.
  8. in my school i was in the photo shop for a week. the do this thing with a photo and like a clear sheet of some thing i not sure of the name and it has like stuff they want to superinpose on the the photo if the person doesnt do a step right , it can come out so the wrods or are backwards thell just use photo shop and fix it.they do its alot i asked the teacher why they just do do it again and she said it saves money and time.
  9. He plays right handed all the time. Its just a flipped picture. You can do it on any basic photo editer, even Microsoft paint. Just draw a picture on there. And under one of the options there will be somthing called "Flip". Many magazines do this to make the picture "flow" better with the rest of the art. It was probably done so that his head was facing to the right insted of the left.
  10. spector_guy2004

spector_guy2004 Guest

Apr 11, 2002
    Hollister, Ca, USA
    look at his bass in the left handed on. he is using rthe same bass in other pictures where he is right handed. the picture is just flipped around.

11. Tu TIenna La Plaga!