1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Unavailable Yamaha TRBX 504 4- String Black Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ET777, May 12, 2016.

1. ET777

ET777

Sep 6, 2015
    Price:
    $325
    Strings:
    Yamaha TRBX504, 4-String Bass Guitar in Translucent Black. Excellent Condition. I purchased this bass new from a local Guitar Center in 2014.

The Yamaha TRBX504 is very versatile bass, with a built-in selector for Active or Passive Pickups allowing for a variety of pickup combinations, tones and sounds. This bass was only used for recording in my home studio and was never gigged with or played outside of the house. As a result, it is in excellent condition. There are no major scratches or scrapes on the guitar, just normal wear. The frets are in excellent condition with tons of life left.

Not interested in any trades. $325 Shipped to the continental lower 48 US states. Please message me here or email erikthomas33@yahoo.com with any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. Spent

Spent

May 15, 2011
    Upstate NY
    I have a TRBX505 and it's a terrific bass. I play ot more than any other bass I own, and I've got a Ric 4001 and Fender American Jazz Deluxe among others. Yamaha punches above its weight, I love this bass. GLWTS!

ET777 likes this.
  3. ET777

ET777

Sep 6, 2015
    Thanks. I debated over selling this one because it has so many tones and the neck is very easy to play and fast. I am much more of a guitarist than a bassist so I have to let some basses go unfortunately.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  4. ET777

ET777

Sep 6, 2015
    New lower price with shipping included. If it doesn't sell at this great price, then it will have to go on ebay next week.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  5. ET777

ET777

Sep 6, 2015
    I am taking it off the market for now.