1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Unbranded bass info

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AleMorken, Jul 8, 2020.

1. AleMorken

AleMorken

May 18, 2020
    Alhambra, CA
    Hi, TB'ers! Hope you are all doing fine.
    Does someone have any idea what this is? It's for sale locally and I've always wanted one of these "violin" basses. Seller says it doesn't have any branding whatsoever in it. Not much info available.

26127728115310Nesd.jpg 395928115313Nesd.jpg 85757878115311Nesd.jpg 57782418115311Nesd.jpg

Thank you in advance, be safe y'all!

2. Lownote38

Lownote38

Aug 8, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    AleMorken and HELLonWHEELS like this.
  3. AleMorken

AleMorken

May 18, 2020
    Alhambra, CA
    Thank you guys! Yes, I think it is, or at least a decent copy, given the unbranded headstock.

After posting the thread I went browsing for pictures in google and concluded it was a Teisco, too.

Thank you!! I think I'll give it a try.

4. AleMorken

AleMorken

May 18, 2020
    Alhambra, CA
  5. Killing Floor

Killing Floor Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2020
    Austin, TX
    Good luck, that's a cool find.

AleMorken likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021