Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Under-priced Fender MIM's....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by frankencow150, Dec 30, 2001.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Are there any websites that sell Fender Jazz or p-bass MIM for cheaper than they usually are?I mean by them being under...

Jazz-Under $384.99
    P-bass-Under $349.99

Any websites?

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I paid $339 during a Guitar Center end-of-the-year-blowout-overstock-we'll-never-sell-anything-this-low-again-at-least-not-until-next-Tuesday-but-you-still-need-to-get-to-Guitar-Center-NOW-and-buy-all-our-marked-down-gear-as-in-that-one-set-of-strings-and-maybe-a-Jazz-Bass-but-it-won't-last-long-hurry-hurry! sale.

3. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I have a used MIM p bass, 4 str j bass and 5 str j bass that I am going to put on sale! and they will be a lot less than those prices!

P@

4. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Ah they have one of those every week!They piss me off!Usually they just have strings and cords on sale and maybe 5-10 bucks off $2000+ gear.What a joke.And to think my family has spent alot of money at GC.

5. Freakapotamus9

Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    Nebraska
    i just saw a used one ... great shape, mint possibly ( didnt look at it very long ).... $300