Undercover Brother

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Oct 25, 2004.

1. anyone seen this movie? i always wanna get it whenever one of my mates come over..cos we rent some dvds and ive wanted to see this and he always tells me ta #### off basically :p cos he heard that its crap....ive heard undercover funk(give up the funk) with snoop and bootsy and i love it (fo shizzle).....but is it a good movie...mind you i love trashy comedy and stuff...kung pow for example..but i also saw the extras has the film clip to undercova funk..does it have bootsy jumpin aroud doin his bootsy thing? :D
  2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    "Extra mayo for me please."
  3. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses

You mess wit da fro, you gotta go

Great movie!

Ray :D
  4. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
  5. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    "MADONNA...uh...sleeps with BLACK MEN! Thiiink about it!"

I saw a trailer for it on the internet, and bootlegged it immediately. It's funny on a 70s level, but where it actually shines is that it's a parody of blacksploitation films (Shaft, Supafly, Blackula meets Blackenstein, etc), and on that level it's farkin' hilarious. A lot of people missed that, I guess, but I'm well versed in crappy movies, so it was even better for me.

Man, talk about a blast from the past, I haven't seen that for like, a year or so. (Last time I saw it was with Gard and the Siff fam in Atlanta).

Good film.
  6. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    quite possibly my favorite scene ever!
  7. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i bought this movie as soon as it came out on DVD. great flick.
  8. DOes this have anything to do w/ that old SNL where Eddie Murphy paints himself white? Cuz man, that was funny!