Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Undercover Double or Levy Double CM88?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by brandonwong, Nov 30, 2005.

1. brandonwong

brandonwong

Dec 16, 2003
    First up,

Apologies... I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post in.
    I need opinions on the two double gig bags. I just got the CM88 thru post but not completely happy with it. Is the Undercover ones much better?

2. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    If you're interested in a third product for consideration, I have one of these on order through Low Down Sound. The page that this directs you to does not CLEARLY indicate that it is available in a 2-bass bag, but it is, and I'm getting one.

Ritter Revolution 9000

Peace,

James

3. BenF

BenF

Mar 29, 2001
    Boston area
  4. Mike Dimin

Mike Dimin

Dec 11, 1999
    Clinician: EA, Zon, Boomerang, TI. Author "The Art of Solo Bass"
    I have a Levy's double - it's OK - nothing special

I have an Estrella single - it is a REALLY GREAT bag. I would love an Estrella double in leather

Mike

5. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    A big solid vote for the Undercover bag, I've got a double that I got over 5 years ago, still use it daily, and it's been through HELL. Never had a bass get so much as a tiny scratch in it. Worth every penny.

6. brandonwong

brandonwong

Dec 16, 2003
    The Estrella cases look great but they dun have any email contacts on their side. Maybe i should sell away my CM88 and get an Undercover instead? Hmmm... any recommendations where to get them?

7. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Bass Central always has 'em in stock.