1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Undercover gig bag

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by hkroy, Apr 29, 2009.

1. hkroy

hkroy

Nov 3, 2007
    Hong Kong
    I don't know is it the right forum, but anyway...

I am looking for a undercover single gig bag, I have emailed Bass central, but they said they out of stock, and emailed Bassexchange, however, I got no reply from them...

I am quite urgent to get one, because I have to ship the gig bag to my friend and let her bring it back for me in the mid of Juneas I am not live in the State.

So, is there any other shops stock or sell undercover gig bag? I don't care the shop in where, even out of State. I have emailed undercover too, but no reply....

Or anyone want to sell their undercover, just PM me.

2. Spinal Tapper

Spinal Tapper

Nov 15, 2007
    Chicago
    undercover gig bag? like u have a Sadowsky and u wanna make people think you're carrying around an Ibanez? Just buy a cardboard box or something. Maybe a trash bag? How bout a gun case? :ninja:

3. hkroy

hkroy

Nov 3, 2007
    Hong Kong
    you are so funny, man.
    but I really need constrcutive comment.

4. Spinal Tapper

Spinal Tapper

Nov 15, 2007
    Chicago
    My bad - I didn't realize it was a brand of bag. I tried doin a Google search but everything came up for the double bag, no singles...anyways, you might be S.O.L. if Bassexchange is sold out...

5. wilsonn

wilsonn

Sep 26, 2005
    New York
    That company makes really great stuff but they seem to be a bit weak on distribution, customer support, inventory management. I'd try to look at alternative solutions if you need it quickly.