1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Unfair Dream

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SnoMan, Sep 30, 2008.

1. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    So, last night I had one of those just plain unfair dreams. Nothing too amazing, but one of those that when you wake up make you go "aww...man."

All I'm able to remember from the dream now was being in some music store and trying out my Behringer ba810 against cabs. The behinger suits my needs, and more more importantly my budget, well enough for now. So, I was happy with it until I got to a Bergantino(the only brand I remember in the dream).

It was the older berg model with the 15' and 3 10's. I've never even heard bergantino products, I've only read of them here, but in my dream it was somehow the perfect bass sound for me. So, I just wheeled it out. Apparently in my dreams I either don't have to pay for things or the behringer was an adequate trade...lol

So, now I'm awake, at work and thoroughly dissappointed that the cab isn't in my possession. Oh well, tonight's my first gig since I got the 810 at the beginning of the month(was in the studio most of the month)...still excited about that.

...just wish I had that berg though... :D

2. dude lol i TOTALLY had a dream last night that i found an Orange stack at guitar center, and i was like !?!? what is this doing here?? and it was tagged for 200 dollars, and i was about to buy it when i woke up

3. namraj

namraj

Feb 7, 2008
    had the same with 8 warwick basses that played amazingly, woke up 2 remember I only had 1