1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Unfinished maple Allparts Precision neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Philonius, May 20, 2011.

1. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2009
    2k W of the Duwamsh
    $140 Shipped CONUS

In addition to having outstandingly nice grain, this neck comes with Frequent Flier miles. I know I am at least the third TB'er to own this beauty, change their plans and pass it on. I thought I needed a Fender, but never quite pulled the trigger on a body, and now I've gone and bought myself another 'Wick. :bassist: So- who's gonna be next?

This really is a nice neck; Allparts builds great stuff, and the original purchaser picked this one in particular for the way the grain flows. I consider myself a bit of a wood connoisseur and must agree; it's a beauty. Pristine, never mounted, ready for a spray or wipe-on finish.

PM me if interested.

Bring on da' pictures.

IMG_3196.

IMG_3200.

IMG_3195.

IMG_3200.

IMG_3205.

IMG_3201.

2. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    You got specs on the nut width, radius and is deep or shallow C or U or...????

Like the grain!

3. Philonius

Philonius Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2009
    2k W of the Duwamsh
    Thanks y'all.