Unfortunate Ethan Farmer News

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by BigDanT, Jun 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BigDanT

BigDanT Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just came across this headline. Not sure what's true or what happened but, if it went down this way we should probably send whatever good thoughts we can Ethan's way.

He's an awesome bassist and always read he was a really good, solid guy.

I know there's a lot of crap going down these days but it never hurts to send a positive vibe out there.

Lionel Richie's bassist 'stabbed himself ate cannabis' | Daily Mail Online

2. LM Bass

LM Bass

Jul 19, 2002
    Vancouver, BC
    On his Instagram account he says he was stabbed, and that this TMZ article is not true.

3. BigDanT

BigDanT Supporting Member

Aug 26, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It probably doesn't sound right to say "I hope that's true," because either way it's a messed up situation. Just hope he's doing alright.

4. Rev J

Rev J

Jun 14, 2012
    Berkeley, Ca.
    I just know from my own experiences over doing it with edibles that all I can do later is lay on the couch.

C/S,
    Rev J

5. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    If the 'stabbed himself' headline is true, that's probably the first case like that that I've ever read about of somebody doing self harm after smoking weed :cautious: Bizarre, so looking for the follow up

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    andruca likes this.
  6. bottomzone

bottomzone Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2005
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Ethan Farmer. I've never really been a New Kids on the Block fan. but Ethan is killing in this clip!!!

7. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Whatever the circumstances, I pray that Ethan has a fast recovery, and he can resume s productive life. Whatever the circumstances, the only weeds he needs to deal with are those in his lawn.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  8. FingerDub

FingerDub Inactive

Jan 8, 2016
    I took two small Edibles once and I was hallucinating. Those things are no joke.

9. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    You best stay away from LSD :wideyed:

bobyoung53 likes this.