1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Unidentified 60-s Telecaster Bass, Lots of MOJO!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sammyfallen, May 7, 2010.

1. Meddle

Meddle

Jul 27, 2009
    Scotland
    I had the body for this bass for a while. I saw it in a shop and bought it there and then. Somebody had put stickers on it, so the finish was faded to different degrees in rectangular shapes. Not cool. The finish was also a complete hassle to remove... it was bombproof!

I gave up on it when I realised it would not take P pickups (without some DIY cordless drill routing first) and that the thing weighed a ton on a strap.

The half-stripped and badly routed body is now up on evil bay, I have no need for it and my college friend could do with the ebay traffic.

2. You must have had a similar body. This guy is VERY light. It's actually lighter than any bass I've had including Hollow-bodies and the finish is definitely not indestructible...

3. XsorrowfoxX

XsorrowfoxX

Apr 12, 2007
    Miami
    lucky! I've always wanted a slab body p....

4. Looks a lot like an Electra with that pickup design.

5. Bass in action!!! Clean and Fuzz Tones!!:)