Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Unique/Experimental Xmas Decor

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stephen S, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    Anyone out there break away from the norm this year to have some fun and try some new things? Here are a few things I did to liven up the holidays. Starting with the tree I made.

2. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    and my jesus with spotlight, I tried to get it to work with a motion detector but I have little patients and settled for a flashlight.

3. I know someone who decorated a very large Tumbleweed . was cool looking too

4. HAHA you posted it :D

5. Stephen , I think I wet myself.

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Worst Christmas decorations ever.

brad cook

ps - this was supposed to be the part where I throw in a little encouraging compliment to let you know that it's not all bad...instead I'll just say that the tree is hideous

7. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I kind of dig the tree. But I wanted to decorate a rosemary bush like a Christmas tree. They smell good and don't take up much room. The family disagreed.

And motion-detector-Jesus would be awesome!

8. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat."
    - Teddy Roosevelt

9. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Charlie Brown's got nothin' on you!

10. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    :D

brad cook

11. i myself graced my schefflera plant with tiny white lights, coz i was too uninspired to get a tree, and not up for paying $85.

yesterday's wall street journal had an article on the new face of x-mas trees. according to the fashionistas, green and red are "irrelevent."

i take great offense at that!